Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,597,078
@Shubh bro and @Saj 007 bro, i tried clicking many pics but strangely the thin lines doesn't come on the picture. It can be seen with naked eyes. I have multi TV and i checked on both TV and also checked neighbours TV as well, the issue is same everywhere. I asked a friend on FB also and he also agreed.

Don't know what is the reason for this, because I'm unable to find the lines here. I'm sitting about 6 to 8 feet away from TV & as per your suggestion I checked it from standing nearby the Tv, but unable to find it. Currently I'm unable to check it again due to the rain.

I dont know how u cannot see. I again suggest u to go close to the TV screen and see the picture. Watch the screen for some time. Pranab bro is also getting same issue

I dont know how u cannot see. I again suggest u to go close to the TV screen and see the picture. Watch the screen for some time. Pranab bro is also getting same issue

Saw it bro. As Pranab bro said these lines are visible clearly during ad breaks only. And it's difficult to find it when the programmes plays.

Yesterday i was watching star plus, and while a show was playing the PQ didnt seem normal as it is normally. I couldn't figure out at first what the issue was, then i saw some lines, i went close to the TV and then saw these thin vertical lines all across the TV.

Hi I Have HD PVR setup Box When I Connect HDMI Port No Signal Coming Check Devices cables power Eror msg Coming nd Also When I Connect AV Cables its working Fine So plz help me What CAn I do

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock