Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,527
  • Views: Views 2,589,825
Today TataSky Chat connected me to a different user account , in chat box ..
When I asked Cc abt this , they said pls login with your own subscriber id ..

If we get ultra pack for new connection, will the package amount of 560 be added in our account? whether we can change to my 99 pack on that day itself?

No amount will be added in the account. Also, you can't change the base pack (Ultra) before 30 days.

Tata sky providing New SD Connection for 1800 and HD Connection for Rs.2000 ,
But when Coming to Upgrade , they are charging Rs.990 to replace existing SD box with HD ...This isn't good I think ..
TLUc9oq.jpg

Any way to Upgrade to HD with lowest cost ??

Last edited:
Watch the battle between India and Australia without any additional cost with the Tata Sky Mobile App. Just click bit.ly/TSMobDL and enjoy the match on Star Sports 1 HD and Hindi.

I have a doubt, if we take my 99 pack+regional add on=164 then take dhammal mix hd access fee 95. 164+95=259. Now if i apply trick shared by sagar bro, move to ultra pack will i get all the hd channels?

NO.
You're having DMP HDAF, to get all HD channels you need to have all access HDAF (₹175).

Base pack (99) ( Kannada) + One regional add on (65)(Telugu) + regional hd add on (50)( Kannada& Telugu) = 214 rs
Is above pack is correct or not????
Will I get Kannada and Teluguhd channels from above mentioned pack????

Base pack (99) ( Kannada) + One regional add on (65)(Telugu) + regional hd add on (50)( Kannada& Telugu) = 214 rs
Is above pack is correct or not????
Will I get Kannada and Teluguhd channels from above mentioned pack????
You need to add Kannada regional pack too in order to get Kannada HD channels. So your total sums up 214 as above + 65 = 279 then you will get both Kannada & Telugu HD channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock