Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,546
  • Views: Views 2,637,319
:mad::mad::mad::clap:
Tatasky is slowly losing as compared to DishTV and ADTV due to higher price but Tatasky picture Quality is taken over by DishTV after their next HD box launch.In this box even SD channels give almost like HAD channels,so Tata sky many are leaving because over pricing,in DishTV you can subscribe to 3 years non stop pack @ RS 1179 recharge that costs just Rs30 per month plus Full on HD pack in DishTV costs just Rs220,so total expenses are Rs220+Rs30 for total RS 250 one can enjoy all HD channels, Tata sky you have to go for highest pack spending RS 700-800 per month
??

Then how dish & adtv , sundirect giving bro ??

Adtv giving 70 hd Channels for 225/m how ?? Why not ts ??

Ok for conversation I'm asking if not 250/m then ts introduced add-on means how much u suggest for all hd Channels per month ??

300 or 350 ??

Then atleast do that itself instead of hd access fee[/QUOTE
Tatasky is giving make my hd pack at 30 RS per month with lock period of only one day with 5 hd channel of your choice is your sd base pack bouquet than how is tatasky costly?:clap:

After being in the forum i understood
1.quality comes at a price.
2.no one is being forced to stay in tatasky. We are staying with all comfort.
3.we neednt compare various dth platforms. Its individual decision of the customers.
4.though costly,one day lock in is given by no other dth. Which gives us freedom.

Yes, HD add on should come.But i am fine with HDAF even.

Sorry for talk abt hd addon here

Here after won't speak abt ur ts & hd addon here :)

Happy to know that ur this much happy in ts i never knew this :)

But the reason is ,

I thought hd addon must for ts users so discussed abt that :)

Now ur cleared the view on hdaf & other ts using bros :)

Sorry for the disturb

Thank you :)

Sorry for talk abt hd addon here

Here after won't speak abt ur ts & hd addon here :)

Happy to know that ur this much happy in ts i never knew this :)

But the reason is ,

I thought hd addon must for ts users so discussed abt that :)

Now ur cleared the view on hdaf & other ts using bros :)

Sorry for the disturb

Thank you :)
Cool bro.nothing as such! If you see my earlier msgs,1-2months ago i was also against hdaf.
After being in ts got used to it.
Sorry if my reply hurt you.
In any case you need to take back your sorry.i wasnt hurt the least.
Earlier when i put a similar msg abt hdaf,many friends here gave a reply which i gave today.
So cool!!!

We might need a new sticky thread to show the comparison between hevc box and normal HD box. Some people say there is quality issues in hevc box, some the other way round. People who are supposed to buy a new HD connection will definitely benefit from it we can also show PQ differences

We might need a new sticky thread to show the comparison between hevc box and normal HD box. Some people say there is quality issues in hevc box, some the other way round. People who are supposed to buy a new HD connection will definitely benefit from it we can also show PQ differences
Not needed a sticky thread for this .

You cannot make out PQ difference in pics as its very less difference between the two.

PQ is bit dull in HEVC STB. Sharpness is also little less. But you can't make the difference thru snaps, it will appear same.

The issue would be solved by TS in future

Yesterday i sent a mail requesting addition of
Starsports first
Gemini music HD
I also wish there will be sony tv repeats.(for porus)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock