Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,587
  • Views: Views 2,656,213
Brother, That means I can activate a channel and deactivate after some days right? But while activating channel, what charges they deduct? monthly?
Let's say you activate a channel priced at ₹30 per month.
Then everyday ₹1 will be deduced from your account till you drop it. Tata Sky charges on per day basis.
You can add a channel from mytatasky.com but to drop it before 30 days you need to contact CC. They will do it.

Brother, That means I can activate a channel and deactivate after some days right? But while activating channel, what charges they deduct? monthly?
You can deactivate the channel from the next day itself. When activating the channel TS only charges the per day cost of the channel not full amount.

Let's say you activate a channel priced at ₹30 per month.
Then everyday ₹1 will be deduced from your account till you drop it. Tata Sky charges on per day basis.
You can add a channel from mytatasky.com but to drop it before 30 days you need to contact CC. They will do it.
Thanks sir.....Now I got some idea about it...

Guys when i call Tata sky cc they are speaking in Hindi from starting itself. How to change language I don't understand Hindi

Guys what's the current price of TS technicolor SD remote ?
IMG_20171204_190847.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock