Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,583
  • Views: Views 2,654,259
Hello All,
My subscription is due to expire tonight, should I wait for the service to get deactivated and have the customer call people offer a discount or ashould I go ahead for recharge. Will I be given any offer.
I have been a subscriber for past 2 years. Currently availing south sports with hd access.

Hello All,
My subscription is due to expire tonight, should I wait for the service to get deactivated and have the customer call people offer a discount or ashould I go ahead for recharge. Will I be given any offer.
I have been a subscriber for past 2 years. Currently availing south sports with hd access.
You can give a missed call to 9283692836.
If you intend to recharge an annual package,they will call you back and will let you know that you are eligible for any offers or not.

Hi Friends

Iam very happy to say that i have completed 3 yrs with Tatasky. Before i used to keep on changing Dth every one year or six months. I bought Onida 43" through Flipkart and enjoying the best..

Regards

Hi Friends

Iam very happy to say that i have completed 3 yrs with Tatasky. Before i used to keep on changing Dth every one year or six months. I bought Onida 43" through Flipkart and enjoying the best..

Regards
Yes Tata Sky provides good service. Their service is a bit more costly but completely worth it.

Unable to find Anything may be other users can check and reply

I also got update recently nothing New. Bug fix & add left corner writing pen symbol add to favorite under watchlist menu

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock