Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,269
I was getting +1 channels till yesterday but today they got replaced by +1HD channels but im a standard definition user. (I have latest HUMAX HD Stb)

I think you are New Subscriber your welcome offer will be end that's they do it when you bought New connection.

I was getting +1 channels till yesterday but today they got replaced by +1HD channels but im a standard definition user. (I have latest HUMAX HD Stb)

But if they are within pack how they could remove?

No if available in your pack then call CC They will help you regards This. Or tell them Refresh your A/C you can manually do it yourself Send massage HR 56633 your RMN.

Hi Guys,

Do we have a thread for Tata Sky Software update change logs ???

I mean one thread for all STB types which have details of Software version and the new changes made ???
You could have waited for my reply to your PM bro. I was replying to your PM same thing while you made this question again publicly so have to write again.

New threads make more visibility on forum so let these threads come as new threads and these update bring some important changes on the STB.

People notice new threads first hence i am saying.

You could have waited for my reply to your PM bro. I was replying to your PM same thing while you made this question again publicly so have to write again.

New threads make more visibility on forum so let these threads come as new threads and these update bring some important changes on the STB.

People notice new threads first hence i am saying.

I know that's why I edited my post and changed my question.

Back
Top Bottom