Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,596
  • Views: Views 2,669,504
@sumitroy bro, I did the software update for my phone in last year March. And didn't installed any app other than My Idea. Today I uninstalled & reinstalled TS mobile app again but problem still persists.

I'll try reinstall again in the method mentioned by you .

Or Try To Clear Cache & Storage & Then Try.

@Saj 007 from when you are facing this issue bro ?

Bro its bcos of your screenshot app. :mad::cry:
Few minutes ago i also installed screenshot easy app and was trying to capture images on tata sky mobile app. Nd faced same issue.

After that i uninstall tata sky app and restart mobile and againg installed tata sky app nd now working fine. (y):geek:

@Saj 007 from when you are facing this issue bro ?

Bro its bcos of your screenshot app. :mad::cry:
Few minutes ago i also installed screenshot easy app and was trying to capture images on tata sky mobile app. Nd faced same issue.

After that i uninstall tata sky app and restart mobile and againg installed tata sky app nd now working fine. (y):geek:
But bro, I didn't tried to capture ss in TS app before. Only tried when the problem started.

Just now while I was watching TV suddenly picture went blank and then no signal message came for 3-4 seconds. Is this normal and happend to others ?

Weather is clear sky and sunny

Just now while I was watching TV suddenly picture went blank and then no signal message came for 3-4 seconds. Is this normal and happend to others ?

Weather is clear sky and sunny

Last Night I Also Face Same Issue During Ind V/S S. Africa Match ,But No Signal Massage Won't Come .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock