Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,590
  • Views: Views 2,665,371
I'm again called TS CC, very bad their behaviour, I said, I want to buy TS connection, I don't want dish antenna, I have Airtel antenna, They just said ; 'u use airtel' & immediately cut my phone:cf::cf::tears:
Bro if you want new TS connection nd keep your airtel dish antenna then contact your local DTH dealer, they will also discount you. :eek:k:

I don't think they will do that . Because all of their conversation with customers are recording for future references. I think there is any misunderstanding happened between you & cc guy.
Bro, I had said before she spoke me to buy full set

Bro if you want new TS connection nd keep your airtel dish antenna then contact your local DTH dealer, they will also discount you. :eek:k:
Bro, no one of my side ready for this, all r trying to give full set..:dodgy:

Then by full kit, install the connection in old antenna & after installation sell the TS dish. That's the only option for you. Because the dealers in your place also not selling new connection without dish.
Okay bro:gn:

Then by full kit, install the connection in old antenna & after installation sell the TS dish. That's the only option for you. Because the dealers in your place also not selling new connection without dish.
according to Tata sky terms and condition. It's the property of Tata Sky. we can not sell it
10. TATA SKY HARDWARE

10.2 You must keep Tata Sky hardware in good and useable condition at all times (fair wear and tear excepted) until returned to or collected by Us.

10.6 All Tata Sky hardware will at all times remain the property of Tata Sky and ownership cannot be transferred. The Tata Sky hardware cannot be moved from the Address without Our prior written consent, for any purpose whatsoever.

Subscription contract

Can we call them and say that their property has been stolen and tell them to give fir
10.7 We reserve the right to repossess the Tata Sky hardware and/or claim damages from you for any loss or unauthorized use or damage to the Tata Sky hardware or if the Tata Sky hardware is stolen during the period it has been provided to You

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock