Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,595,097
Please suggest me the exact and perfect Signal Level and Signal Strength for receiving TS in Kolkata and please give me snapshot of the two bars which will showcase the same. Thanx
Please anybody aware of the matter write down and oblige.Its urgent!

Please anybody aware of the matter write down and oblige.Its urgent!
You can get almost full signal if dish is aligned properly. I use 2 DVR boxes with 3 tuners connected to 1 Dish, still receive full signal on my TS.

You can get almost full signal if dish is aligned properly. I use 2 DVR boxes with 3 tuners connected to 1 Dish, still receive full signal on my TS.
What is the correct amount for call it a full Signal? Signal Strength 60 with Signal Quality 85 ? If I use a multi LNB for 2 HD Boxes then also what will be the full Signal?

Does tatasky do internal wiring during installation? I don't want cable extended through a window all the way into living room. My living room has a cable port. So does tatasky do wiring internally?

They Do Both Internal & External Wiring External Connect Dish To Your Entrance Or Window Whatever & Internal Attached Your Hall Wall Go To The Connected STB.

Update: Some TP signal increased by 10-20%

Guys pls compare Channel 2031 signal before and now ??? do u find any difference ???

Before the channel had 40% quality, now its gone upto 60%. This is the weakest TP (Zee News and Aaj Tak are also on same TP)

Never before it has gone this high

Pls check before and now and see if any difference u find

@Sagar bro, @Saj 007 bro

Last edited:
Update: Some TP signal increased by 10-20%

Guys pls compare Channel 2031 signal before and now ??? do u find any difference ???

Before the channel had 40% quality, now its gone upto 60%. This is the weakest TP (Zee News and Aaj Tak are also on same TP)

Never before it has gone this high

Pls check before and now and see if any difference u find

@Sagar bro, @Saj 007 bro
Unable to check now bro. I can check it only after tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock