Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,593,610
I want pack of all sports eng news travel and living channels in 400 Rs per month please anyone help me

Dolby digital sound setting not working

Tata Sky @= 1. Discovery Jeet HD , 2. Wow music , 3. Super tv , 4. Vaa movies , 5.9xo , 6. Gemini music HD , 7. Star Sports First , 8. Discovery Sports And More Coming Soon..
Don't post the same message again and again in all the places. Don't post anything like this,if you don't have source.

Last edited:
Dropped HDAF Annual Amount which I had Paid Rs 1925 in September and activated HDAF 99Rs pm for 90 Days.
Screenshot_20180322-202202.png
Screenshot_20180322-202206.png
Screenshot_20180322-203528.png
Screenshot_20180322-204131.png

Last edited:
But how did u drop a annual pack in between bro ??? And did they provide u the special pack or did u ask for it ?
I asked them Can I Drop Annual HDAF first they said No as per Policy it's not allowed then After long arguing He said I Can drop and provide you 99pm for 90 days as spl offer and Credit remaining balance out of your Annual Amount u paid in September.
Finally I agreed and got offer
Infact I am Surprised How they did it

I asked them Can I Drop Annual HDAF first they said No as per Policy it's not allowed then After long arguing He said I Can drop and provide you 99pm for 90 days as spl offer and Credit remaining balance out of your Annual Amount u paid in September.
Finally I agreed and got offer
Infact I am Surprised How they did it

Yes, never ever they do this. They stick to their policy. I guess the executive went out of the way to help you. Or may be they do for genuine cases if u take another pack or service (HD Pack in this case).

Yes, never ever they do this. They stick to their policy. I guess the executive went out of the way to help you. Or may be they do for genuine cases if u take another pack or service (HD Pack in this case).
Yes might be the Case infact same can be applied on Base Pack too while chatting he was asking me about base pack upgrade at Convenient Price but by mistake my Chat got disconnected or else would have upgrade from SPORTS Dhamaka to Bumper or Ultra Pack at Subsidized rate.

Yes might be the Case infact same can be applied on Base Pack too while chatting he was asking me about base pack upgrade at Convenient Price but by mistake my Chat got disconnected or else would have upgrade from SPORTS Dhamaka to Bumper or Ultra Pack at Subsidized rate.

Now this is what is called "Premium Service" from a "Premium DTH".

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock