Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,600,868
Tata Sky’s personalised content discovery to be powered by ThinkAnalytics

Direct to home (DTH) platform Tata Sky has partnered content discovery and viewer lifecycle management leader ThinkAnalytics to power its personalised content recommendations across connected devices. The personalised recommendations will initially be available on Tata Sky’s applications across mobile and PC platforms.

Tata Sky, which has over 18 million connections, will roll out the ThinkAnalytics Recommendations Engine to its OTT users soon. Tata Sky selected market leader ThinkAnalytics because of its proven ability to scale to millions of users and its track record in helping Pay-TV and OTT operators worldwide to boost engagement and loyalty. In addition, ThinkAnalytics has development and support operations in Pune, India.

Tata Sky's personalised content discovery to be powered by ThinkAnalytics

Is there any FEC changes in the tps for monsoons?Experts please give me an idea about this.

After using Super Family in dishtv which cost rs. 300,

so checking for TS website and compare both packages,

but found only TS HD Transfer having recording facility with 500GB hard disc with very high amount around 10K

other not having recording facility, IT IS TRUE or IT A MISTAKE buddies...

After using Super Family in dishtv which cost rs. 300,

so checking for TS website and compare both packages,

but found only TS HD Transfer having recording facility with 500GB hard disc with very high amount around 10K

Other than the recording facility, other features include: 3D, VoD, Web Apps, karaoke, Series recording, WiFi Remote, Record from Mobile App/Internet

This STB has 3 tuners so u can watch 1 Live show and record 2, and record 3 when not watching live TV

Last edited:
Its true. Other boxes not having recording facility.

Other than the recording facility, other features include: 3D, VoD, Web Apps, karaoke, Series recording, WiFi Remote, Record from Mobile App/Internet
No 3D content.
Karaoke is discontinued - i have Karaoke mic which is of no use now.

Tata Sky is a premium DTH service provider hence the prices are costly from box to packages. But service you get is unmatchable.

Bro, I always had this question.Almost all the movies or tv serials telecasted on TV channels are available online nowadays, I am just curious to know what exactly do people record using STB.

Bro, I always had this question.Almost all the movies or tv serials telecasted on TV channels are available online nowadays, I am just curious to know what exactly do people record using STB.
I record serials and reality shows mostly. Movies - hardly any over the years.

This STB has 3 tuners so u can watch 1 Live show and record 2, and record 3 when not watching live TV

Its true. Other boxes not having recording facility.

Thanks for Clarification @Bapun Raz bhai & @Anish Pai bhai

Only difference is Net Connection and Smart TV bro... everyone not having Smart TV and Net Connection in Tv

No 3D content.
Karaoke is discontinued - i have Karaoke mic which is of no use now.

Tata Sky is a premium DTH service provider hence the prices are costly from box to packages. But service you get is unmatchable.

Oops, i went by whats there on their site. Looks like they didnt update it.

3D meaning the STB is 3D ready, i didnt say they have 3D content
Also what about the karaoke channel, is it of no use now ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock