Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,594,119
Is Tata Sky reached saturation.....? i haven't seen proper addition of channels since april.i was thought TS would be d frst one to add ap24*7(as usual) but Vd2h,airtel added already...still TS didn't.:cautious:

Is Tata Sky reached saturation.....? i haven't seen proper addition of channels since april.i was thought TS would be d frst one to add ap24*7(as usual) but Vd2h,airtel added already...still TS didn't.:cautious:

Even some new HD channels are not yet added. Hope they add those soon

I guess they are waiting for Jio, once in operation they will give a good fight. Also Jio is lacking in many HD channels of Star and other groups.

I guess they are waiting for Jio, once in operation they will give a good fight. Also Jio is lacking in many HD channels of Star and other groups.
i dnt think so...,they might hav looking for jio but it has nothing to do with addition of channels.more over it will take atleast 3months to know jio's effect on Dth.

i dnt think so...,they might hav looking for jio but it has nothing to do with addition of channels.more over it will take atleast 3months to know jio's effect on Dth.

Right, but what I mean to say is, if Jio gives 3/6 months free service Broadband + TV, or say Pay for Broadband at cheap rate and get Tv service as complimentary, that wont take 3 months.

If u are given such a launch offer will u shift ?

The channels to be added are very few in number and they have already added almost all good channels including HD and SD.Ask us other DTH who are waiting for the missing HD channels and SD channels for years. Barring Tata Sky none of them can be compared to be having major channels.I am waiting for JIO and would gladly shift seeing the current situation.

Last edited:
The channels to be added are very few in number and they have already added almost all good channels including HD and SD.Ask us other DTH who are waiting for most of the HD channels and SD channels for years. Barring Tata Sky none of them can be compared to be having major channels.I am waiting for JIO and would gladly shift seeing the current situation.

Wow! so we have got our 1st Customer of Jio GigaFiber TV service :)

Obviously many will shift if it is good and cheaper :)
But Airtel and Tata sky know what impact Jio had on Telecom so I think they will be prepared this time for TV battle.

Right. As of now Jio misses in some of the star HD channels like star movies HD, ngc HD, fox life HD, star world HD etc They have to add these channels if they want more customers from existing DTH users.

I expect existing dth operators to give free subscription also

Right. As of now Jio misses in some of the star HD channels like star movies HD, ngc HD, fox life HD, star world HD etc They have to add these channels if they want more customers from existing DTH users.

I expect existing dth operators to give free subscription also

They know what it takes to lead so be assured that there were be almost all channels from all broadcatsers

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock