Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,598,643
Black Volume Bar added on Channel 100. May be they will inform subscribers thru scroll about return of Sony Channels or much awaited rollout of activation of horizontal polarity on GSat 10 is finally happening and they will intimate us about interuption or outages we might face as a result of this

Another way for users to recharge their TS accounts: using Tata Sky handle/VPA (virtual private address) on any UPI App

Black Volume Bar added on Channel 100. May be they will inform subscribers thru scroll about return of Sony Channels or much awaited rollout of activation of horizontal polarity on GSat 10 is finally happening and they will intimate us about interuption or outages we might face as a result of this

So when can we expect this to start ???

I had subscribed to Bollywood Premiere service channel under Jingalala Saturday offer but since last 2 days it is showing unsubscribed on my TV , at first i thought that maybe due to some bug or glitch it might have been dropped from my account but surprisingly after checking multiple times on selfcare portal i can clearly see it being active on my account.

Anyone facing this issue? I have refreshed my account 2 or 3 times but still there is no resolution.

So when can we expect this to start ???

I am expecting it to be formally implemented in last week of December , few test runs will happen before it to check if there are any shortcomings or if subscribers are faced with some problems in reception during that period. Let's wait bhai, either thru dealers or distributors some details will slip out soon and thereafter Tata Sky will officially announce all structural changes thru relevant mediums

I am expecting it to be formally implemented in last week of December , few test runs will happen before it to check if there are any shortcomings or if subscribers are faced with some problems in reception during that period. Let's wait bhai, either thru dealers or distributors some details will slip out soon and thereafter Tata Sky will officially announce all structural changes thru relevant mediums

When does INSAT 4A life Expire ???

When does INSAT 4A life Expire ???

It's in reserve period and awaiting retirement. If all goes well then Tata Sky will get replacement in July or August. I think reason for activating Horizontal Polarity on GSat can only be any of the following

- Contract expiry and Tata Sky is not interested or does not find it viable to temporarily extend it.

- Insat 4A is running low on power and Tata Sky does not want to risk riding on it and later face some major dusruption

Above all GSat is a brand new satellite, increasing load on it for a limited period won't be of any worry. Whatever money they would have invested in Insat contract extension, they can easily spend much less on a much better & reliable alternative.

It's in reserve period and awaiting retirement. If all goes well then Tata Sky will get replacement in July or August. I think reason for activating Horizontal Polarity on GSat can only be any of the following

- Contract expiry and Tata Sky is not interested or does not find it viable to temporarily extend it.

- Insat 4A is running low on power and Tata Sky does not want to risk riding on it and later face some major dusruption

Above all GSat is a brand new satellite, increasing load on it for a limited period won't be of any worry. Whatever money they would have invested in Insat contract extension, they can easily spend much less on a much better & reliable alternative.

So either ways TS will get replacement for INSAT 4A in June and GSAT 10 will continue to be with TS so total 24 TPs like now

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock