Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,596,764
Update 2:

Tata Sky Pays Rs. 6.5 Cr(Approx) Per TP For 1 Year

For 24 TPs It's Rs.156 Cr To Earn Profit On One TP, Minimum Revenue From One TP Must Be More Than 8.5Cr (Thanks To Shivadhan-Tata Sky)

So An Average Rs.8.5 Cr/No Of Channels Available On Single TP? (If A 55 Channels Placed Means Each Channels Should Pay / Revenue Must Come To Tata Sky - An Average 15.5 Lakhs Per Year)

Tata Sky Likely To Re Do The Deals For Almost All FTA / Non-Corporate TV Channels!

isn't TRAI's new regulations killing the competition? if all the DTH & Cable providers are charging same amount for the customers, customers will choose the best one's. This will not bring down the package prices due to competition. In the long term, some of the DTH/Cable provides may leave the industry (like Aircel)...

isn't TRAI's new regulations killing the competition? if all the DTH & Cable providers are charging same amount for the customers, customers will choose the best one's. This will not bring down the package prices due to competition. In the long term, some of the DTH/Cable provides may leave the industry (like Aircel)...
All are MRP not fix price.130 also MRP they can give it to 50 also no problem.also package designing allowed but they give maximum 15% discount in package channels.Channel price also mrp is maximum 19 if they add in any package.

Last edited:
AIrtel.dth also got time till jan 10 but.they updated all.channels price in epg then why tatasky.not updating

Changed my base pack from Bumper to Dhamaal Mix. Upon comparison found, very minor changes, mostly sports channels are not part of Dhamaal Mix and i don't follow them so downgraded.

Last edited:
Changed my base pack from Dhamaka to Dhamaal Mix. Upon comparison found, very minor changes, mostly sports channels are not part of Dhamaal Mix and i don't follow them so downgraded.

Since TRAI says they have no issues with customers on LDP to keep that pack till its expiry, u could have renewed ur old LDP (after getting proper conformation from CC that u can continue with that)

Since TRAI says they have no issues with customers on LDP to keep that pack till its expiry, u could have renewed ur old LDP (after getting proper conformation from CC that u can continue with that)
I am no longer LDP user. I didn't continued with LDP after Sony channels issue back in Oct.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock