Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,546
  • Views: Views 2,638,191
If subscribed long term packages before implementation ok.
I've the same question with little elaboration.
My HDAF (₹99/m) is valid till 13th April.
My base pack 'Ultra' is on DBR basis. So what happens after new tariff implementation?
Base pack will be dropped for sure, but what about HDAF? As it's long-term, can't be dropped! But that doesn't make any sense.

I've the same question with little elaboration.
My HDAF (₹99/m) is valid till 13th April.
My base pack 'Ultra' is on DBR basis. So what happens after new tariff implementation?
Base pack will be dropped for sure, but what about HDAF? As it's long-term, can't be dropped! But that doesn't make any sense.
Your hd access fee also not long term it is also dbr basis

Error in tata sky website

Edit: now working fine

Last edited:
Somebody please remind Tata Sky that Mumbai Film Festival channel has been dropped few weeks back and they should stop playing its promos on home channel alongwith LCN numbers.

Also despite adding AXN back on their platform in December they have not included it in English Entertainment Pack promo being aired on Home Channel.

Looks like they r just thinking one track to stop TRAI Tariff Order and not paying attention to even basic things. Not to forget that though Sony Pal converted FTA long back but Tata Sky has still not changed its a-la-carte price and MagicBricks which was property/business channel rebranded to Mirror Now more than year back but surprisingly it has not been moved from.English Business News to English News Mini Pack. Even Big Magic not added like Sony Pal in My99 base pack.

Nobody there to take notice of these things, just looking for ways to earn more profit. Sad reality :(

@dino29 contact them on Chat and explain this. They may do the changes u have specified :)

Bhai, it is a headache explaining all the relevant concerns to customer care desk specially if it pertains to technical issues. Even if feedback is registered it does not reach relevant team or action is not taken despite repeated requests. I can mail directly to senior people at Tata Sky but once Videocon CEO Desk warned me to not send mails to the CEO and since then i refrain from doing same with any company

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock