• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,624,103
Follow the Steps:

1. Save the toll free number of tata sky 1800 208 6633 to ur contact
2. Give miss call to 09229692296 to activate the service
3. To add SS 1 HD whatsapp ADD 454 to TS

I did and got a reply saying it will be processed in 10 mins. BTW, when didyou activate it. Now or earlier today?

I did and got a reply saying it will be processed in 10 mins. BTW, when didyou activate it. Now or earlier today?

I always do via WhatsApp and its the fastest way among all.. just now got ss hd1 activated.. 😀

45 rupees added after activating SS HD1. Raised it in TS Twitter. They said the additional amount is for SS HD1 Hindi. What the he**?

I have not requested it. So asking for immediate deactivation and refund.

Today I tried to manually update software of my TS hd box by pressing 2 times back and then 2465 but after that some code 00000000000 appeared on screen but did not work. seems this trick is not going to work anymore

Today I tried to manually update software of my TS hd box by pressing 2 times back and then 2465 but after that some code 00000000000 appeared on screen but did not work. seems this trick is not going to work anymore
It'll work.. You have the press i button than scroll down than press ok it'll start downloading :ok2:

Is there any news on addition of sahara Samay group channels readdition on tatasky..??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock