Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,194
I'm watching colors Hd. Some time screen go blank around one second. Anyone notice that?. Also watching Star plus HD 7pm to 8pm. When go blank no tata sky logo will disappeared.

Last edited:
I'm watching colors Hd. Some time screen go blank around one second. Anyone notice that?. Also watching Star plus HD 7pm to 8pm. When go blank no tata sky logo will disappeared.
Yes same problem screen full blank & audio also cutting for a second

Which Brand Full HD TV to buy for Tatasky HD connection? Can someone suggest? I heard few brands like Sony,LG are having issues with TS connection.

Which Brand Full HD TV to buy for Tatasky HD connection? Can someone suggest? I heard few brands like Sony,LG are having issues with TS connection.
I have LG 32" smart TV. There is no any issues with my cardless STB, Bro. And you review these brands and go ahead.

Last edited:
If TS HD box gives SD channels in 4:3 aspect ratio which is best suited for CRT TVs,does these SD channels on Full HD TVs and HD ready TVs which have aspect ratio of 16:9 show these SD channels the picture as stretched...?

If TS HD box gives SD channels in 4:3 aspect ratio which is best suited for CRT TVs,does these SD channels on Full HD TVs and HD ready TVs which have aspect ratio of 16:9 show these SD channels the picture as stretched...?
You have the option to manually change the setting

All Broadcasters provides SD Channels on 4:3 ratio there few channels which are in 16:9 ratio.

Not only TS, all other DTHs will stretch 4:3 picture to 16:9 User could cleary see the stretched and enlargement picture.

If you dont like you can change display mode to 4:3

Back
Top Bottom