Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,623,939
Hahaha... Even i have the karaoke mike, got it at Rs. 1 as part of Jingalala Saturday Offer.
Ditto. The Re.1 mike.😂
By the way i have regularly used Wi-Fi dongle provided by Tata Sky to access and download VOD content on STB. My Tata Sky HD DVR is the old regular recorder model with 500 gb harddisk. Guess u thought that i own the new app enabled model :)
Hmm thought so bro. The new app enabled box is same one with minimized sizing in hardware. Apps which are available after software update are laggy and slow. Everyone has android phones in today's era so apps like The Navbharat Times, Calculator, The Hindu, Web Videos, Matrimony & so on.. are useless. More useless when you can cast better alternatives from phone.

Hahaha... Even i have the karaoke mike, got it at Rs. 1 as part of Jingalala Saturday Offer. Guess with mic they had no option to lock it with device.

By the way i have regularly used Wi-Fi dongle provided by Tata Sky to access and download VOD content on STB. My Tata Sky HD DVR is the old regular recorder model with 500 gb harddisk. Guess u thought that i own the new app enabled model :)
Do tatasky have new hd dvr model other than 500gb

Ditto. The Re.1 mike.😂

Hmm thought so bro. The new app enabled box is same one with minimized sizing in hardware. Apps which are available after software update are laggy and slow. Everyone has android phones in today's era so apps like The Navbharat Times, Calculator, The Hindu, Web Videos, Matrimony & so on.. are useless. More useless when you can cast better alternatives from phone.

They must have reduced hardware quality too as it has happened gradually over last 10 incase of Tata Sky or even airtel. Thomson or Homecast models of tata sky & airtel r no match with what low quality stuff they offer nowadays.

Also cannot understand why tata sky launched stb with such basic apps, they have even withdrawn transfer option but still price of new model is much higher than previous regular HD DVR. Guess someone messed up their focus, planning... Most people who even thought of buying DVR, they would have cancelled plans due to steep cost

So I wanted to try on PC since my desktop wasn't having built in wifi and one fine day i tried. But as expected Tata Sky made it software locked.🤦‍♂️ They (TS) are like that from the beginning.
I have a couple of those Tata Sky Wifi Dongles and it works fine on my PC. I remember it was a struggle to find the right driver for Windows 8 initially but it works like a charm now.

I am not sure if I installed driver on Windows 10 or it worked with built-in driver.

Let me know if you need the driver.

Hi guys, can anyone check with customer care as to when is "Tata Sky Shoppe" launching on their platform & what will be its channel number. Thanks

Hi guys, can anyone check with customer care as to when is "Tata Sky Shoppe" launching on their platform & what will be its channel number. Thanks
Ts launching a Teleshopping service also now :skd: :huh:

Ts launching a Teleshopping service also now :skd::huh:

Yes, they can't earn more revenue now like they used to do in previous tariff regime hence must have decided to take the best route open for exploring its potential

Yes, they can't earn more revenue now like they used to do in previous tariff regime hence must have decided to take the best route open for exploring its potential
So Channel.100 teleshopping will be moved to this service channel ... good so they can now earn more . Hope they collab with HS18 or good e shopping sites.. Or they'll delivered from Tata Cliq :huh: :lol:

Can anyone complain to tatasky about star maa HD don’t have sound in watch.taasky.com from long time or can you provide me higher authority email??
Help me friends. I badly need that channel to view. Provide me email id atleast

We r inching closer to the time period when replacement satellite for Insat 4A will be launched. Hope that soon after this new transponders will be leased out to Tata Sky. Though it will give them ample bandwidth but i fear they might again use it for +1 or reapeats service channels which r not of any importance

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock