Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,598,369
anyone reconfirm this. can we add any no of channels and bouquets free of cost for a day? Then what's the point of paying more for packages? We can subscribe for minimal package and enjoy other channels during the day and remove them before 12 AM

Last edited:
anyone reconfirm this. can we add any no of channels and bouquets free of cost for a day? Then what's the point of paying more for packages? We can subscribe for minimal package and enjoy other channels during the day and remove them before 12 AM
Yes you are absolutely correct

Anyone interested to upgrade their STB with Tatasky+, insist for the replacement of your LNB with the "super LNB".
Actually their supposed to provide, but they don't.
Also confirm the reception of the demo of ch.653. If you are not able to view, cancel the upgrade and ask the technician to take away the box immediately. The problem will not be resolved by Tatasky anytime soon.

Anyone interested to upgrade their STB with Tatasky+, insist for the replacement of your LNB with the "super LNB".
Actually their supposed to provide, but they don't.
Also confirm the reception of the demo of ch.653. If you are not able to view, cancel the upgrade and ask the technician to take away the box immediately. The problem will not be resolved by Tatasky anytime soon.
With my normal tatasky HD box I am getting poor signal quality max 3 bars(15-20)...is it alignment issue or its normal? Also can I replace my lnb with super lnb? What will be the cost?

Super LNB is a must for Tatasky+ HD Box, not for the Plain HD box.
Do the 'Signal test" in Settings. It is most probably the dish alignment issue.

With my normal tatasky HD box I am getting poor signal quality max 3 bars(15-20)...is it alignment issue or its normal? Also can I replace my lnb with super lnb? What will be the cost?
It is dish alignment issue. Please contact Tata Sky customer care, they will send service technician to fix this issue. Super LNB isn't provided on demand, so you can't.

It is dish alignment issue. Please contact Tata Sky customer care, they will send service technician to fix this issue. Super LNB isn't provided on demand, so you can't.
Last week I registered a complaint and a technician visited he just fixed the issue little bit like earlier signal quality was 0 now 15-20 ...so today I raised a complaint again..lets see ...thanks bro

One more thing since I am not satisfied with the quality of new cardless Panna box can I demand to replace with older card model box which used to provide outstanding quality in SD channels?

Last week I registered a complaint and a technician visited he just fixed the issue little bit like earlier signal quality was 0 now 15-20 ...so today I raised a complaint again..lets see ...thanks bro

One more thing since I am not satisfied with the quality of new cardless Panna box can I demand to replace with older card model box which used to provide outstanding quality in SD channels?
You are being charged for each technician visit, right?
I also want to change to older card model box but they said it's not in stock as it is outdated.

You are being charged for each technician visit, right?
I also want to change to older card model box but they said it's not in stock as it is outdated.
Within warranty period it's free....first let them fix the signal quality 😅
Once done I will ask the technician if they have old model box if yes I will replace
Customer care box is under warranty if there is any issue not satisfied they will replace

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock