Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,598,347
Its hilarious watching Tata Sky edited videos of Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry and Jonas Brothers to show them congratulating Tata Sky Music+ on 3rd anniversary. C'mon, guys you are a premium brand. Third grade radio stations does these.

Its hilarious watching Tata Sky edited videos of Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry and Jonas Brothers to show them congratulating Tata Sky Music+ on 3rd anniversary. C'mon, guys you are a premium brand. Third grade radio stations does these.
Now all they have to offer for this Anniversary
New Promo for 3rd Year Celebration for TATA|sky Music+

Still Missing 9x0.................

Now all they have to offer for this Anniversary
New Promo for 3rd Year Celebration for TATA|sky Music+

Still Missing 9x0.................
See that's what beautiful. I don't why they need fake wishes to promote. Meanwhile I am not hating as I got music channel for Diwali at discounted price. But I think channel is overpriced. I would happily pay ₹75 if it was a HD channel. Charging ₹30 for SD channel is fine.

After shifting many channels to Gsat TPs many SD channels video quality reduced in Tatasky. I can feel the picture Quality difference on channels in Insat Tps and Gsat Tps. When does the Old quality will get Back?

Screenshot-20191013-092452-Tata-Sky.png

@asgworldindia Bro do you noticed the channels in Gsat 10 K10 Transponder is very poor comparing to all Other Transponders in Tatasky. I am observing this issue in channels on these Transponder from Last 2 years. What may be the reason for these? Do you have any Answer?

After shifting many channels to Gsat TPs many SD channels video quality reduced in Tatasky. I can feel the picture Quality difference on channels in Insat Tps and Gsat Tps. When does the Old quality will get Back?
@asgworldindia Bro do you noticed the channels in Gsat 10 K10 Transponder is very poor comparing to all Other Transponders in Tatasky. I am observing this issue in channels on these Transponder from Last 2 years. What may be the reason for these? Do you have any Answer?
@Nikhil3 Brother
Frankly Speaking I have not noticed too much Reduced or any Pixalation Issues on GSat 10 TP Channels.

But after Shifting Large Number of HD & SD channels in GSat - 10 may be TS Backend Team have gone with Video Compression and that in too extent it can hamper the PQ in a way.

As I have Subscribed most of HD Channels and Watch Less SD Channels but for Me SD Channels (whichever I watch) PQ have not downgraded so far.

May be I am in use of HEVC STB so it's not issue for me.

According to GSat 10 K10 TP - May be excess Shifting of Channels in a row can create these. But as You say that this Issue is undergoing for Last 2 Years that's Surprised Me a Lot. Because I have not seen any Experts of DDF - TS Forum have raised or created any thread on that. So Now I have also doubt.

On GSat 10 K10 TP - I have searched and checked for You :- CNN / Al Jajeera / India Ahead just now. It's fine for Me. Only DD India I saw some Pixalation issue. B4U Kadak & Abzy Movie are working average. Cinema TV is Fine.

For Me as Bangla Viewers :- on GSat 10 K10 (as You suggested) there is a little issue on Zee 24 Ghanta SD & Rupashi Bangla SD. But News 18 Bangla & Music F working Fine for me.

May be You are finding these issues on Matribhumi News / M.Manorama / Flowers / Janam TV etc. But I have not subscribed to these so cannot Comment.

May other Experts or Mates reading this can Put a Light on it.

@Nikhil3 Brother
Frankly Speaking I have not noticed too much Reduced or any Pixalation Issues on GSat 10 TP Channels.

But after Shifting Large Number of HD & SD channels in GSat - 10 may be TS Backend Team have gone with Video Compression and that in too extent it can hamper the PQ in a way.

As I have Subscribed most of HD Channels and Watch Less SD Channels but for Me SD Channels (whichever I watch) PQ have not downgraded so far.

May be I am in use of HEVC STB so it's not issue for me.

According to GSat 10 K10 TP - May be excess Shifting of Channels in a row can create these. But as You say that this Issue is undergoing for Last 2 Years that's Surprised Me a Lot. Because I have not seen any Experts of DDF - TS Forum have raised or created any thread on that. So Now I have also doubt.

On GSat 10 K10 TP - I have searched and checked for You :- CNN / Al Jajeera / India Ahead just now. It's fine for Me. Only DD India I saw some Pixalation issue. B4U Kadak & Abzy Movie are working average. Cinema TV is Fine.

For Me as Bangla Viewers :- on GSat 10 K10 (as You suggested) there is a little issue on Zee 24 Ghanta SD & Rupashi Bangla SD. But News 18 Bangla & Music F working Fine for me.

May be You are finding these issues on Matribhumi News / M.Manorama / Flowers / Janam TV etc. But I have not subscribed to these so cannot Comment.

May other Experts or Mates reading this can Put a Light on it.
Some of the channels in these tps are not bad. But still i had observed pixellation in kairali we and Dd malayalam from last 2 years. But in last week they had shifted these two channels to some other Tps and currentily they have good quality. I had currentily issues with asianet news and surya tv on this Tp. When picture moves the video get blurred. It forced to me too activate Surya HD. I had issues on mazhavil manorama also on this Tp but it not affects me because Mazhavil Manorama HD is a free channel. Any way the issues are only with some channels in this Transponder. It doesn,t meet the quality that Tatasky is well known for. And i also think these channels quality decreased because of current bulk shifting of channels. Beacause i had observed the issue on this Tp from last 2 years.
Thanks for reply bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock