Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,594,119
The new improved UI for pack selection is excellent and i like the back button the most so now one can go back if he or she wants to modify the selection. Tatasky always rocks with their service towards customers, NO ONE can match with Tatasky's standard.

atNDQ8Z.jpg

How these optimization works? I couldn't even figure on TRAI's own app. I added channels individually from a bouquet which is more expensive. Then also it shows I am on best plan. What am I missing here?

Edit : Okay, now it's fixed. Maybe the amount needs to be exceeded for a bouquet recommendation.

Last edited:
The new improved UI for pack selection is excellent and i like the back button the most so now one can go back if he or she wants to modify the selection. Tatasky always rocks with their service towards customers, NO ONE can match with Tatasky's standard.
💯+💯= 200 % Agreed with You @HitesH Bhai........ It's really a very Good Honour to be part of TATA|sky Family.

I presume ts silently working on hybrid stb. At any time it may announce with a big bang

Already i am ts customer. I guess that ts is waiting to launch hybrid stb, till all the existing boxes to sellout.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock