• Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,594,742
A possible reason for this...
Update:

Message From Source

LCN Change Pushed To January Due To Internal Reasons

Mods Close Thread As Of Now
... is this:
But again 2 things are holding pressure on TS.
1)Trai Lock In Rule for 1 year (which will last till 31st Jan 2020)
2)New & Fresh RIO Agreement for All Broadcasters.

Again.........Clock is Running........Wait is not yet Over.......

Now i planned to use my humax hd STB which I kept at my mother in law's house. Is it better than my technicolor Panna STB.
Yes absolutely anna, it's far more better then current panna box. These panna boxes has some glitches but Tatasky won't except it at any cost that's why they introduced skyworth stb's.

Still now I checked my Humax hd STB. And finally I fix my technicolor Panna. The audio is ok. But not proper Dolby audio via HDMI port. The PQ also bit low compared to the thechnicolor Panna.
Humax STB have no Dolby via HDMI.

Se8H6Gs.jpg

But see tc STB's HDMI port. It split Dolby through it. And this one is proper for ARC , for HT.

DoxGmP6.jpg

While purchasing online Tata Sky is it possible to ask for a certain HD STB.Which is the best one according to you to go for now. Also if there is some thread in Tata Sky where I can check the performance of these STB's

While purchasing online Tata Sky is it possible to ask for a certain HD STB.Which is the best one according to you to go for now. Also if there is some thread in Tata Sky where I can check the performance of these STB's
hi not possible to select stb models you can select sd box , hd box , hd pvr you can select only type of connection

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock