Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,593,890
so a single cable make that such difference?? can someone confirm which cable(HDMI 2/2.1/1 etc) they are supplying in the box?
also i have 4 year old Full HD TV(1080p) with HDMI 1.4 cable(old cable) and New HEVC panna box.. do i need to upgrade the cable or it is fine?

Last edited:
so a single cable make that such difference?? can someone confirm which cable(HDMI 2/2.1/1 etc) they are supplying in the box?
also i have 4 year old Full HD TV(1080p) with HDMI 1.4 cable(old cable) and New HEVC panna box.. do i need to upgrade the cable or it is fine?
Yes same my. You see my above post. I bought this for my Sony HT. Today morning I fix it my STB. I don't know the version. ₹950.
p0JVBPa.jpg

Tatasky is not providing HDMI 2.0 with their HD boxes ....they r providing HDMI 2.0 with 4K Box only....
Yes its better to upgrade ur cable...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock