Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,526
  • Views: Views 2,589,522
I have 3 HD active connections. I wish to suspend one box for 3 months. Can anyone guide?
Yes you can do that, follow these steps-
  • Choose Contact us option,
  • Click on New request
  • Nature of Request --> My Account Related
  • Type of Request --> Temporary Suspension
  • Select the account you want to Suspend,
  • Select reason of suspension,
  • Choose suspension Start & End Date
  • Give a brief description for this suspension and Submit.
This service is Free of cost and can be used whenever you want. It can be done in Help&FAQ section of Tata Sky app too.

I was planning to recharge for the Annual Pack/for One Year.Is it advisable or should I continue with monthly recharges?

Hey guys!! Need some help...

Sometimes when I try to increase the Volume using my Tata Sky remote, it changes the channels instead.

Is this an issue with my remote or something else?
Anyone else facing this issue?

Hey guys!! Need some help...

Sometimes when I try to increase the Volume using my Tata Sky remote, it changes the channels instead.

Is this an issue with my remote or something else?
Anyone else facing this issue?
Yes I was also facing same problem,(I installed TS last month) I request for change of remote but service center refused to exchange because it was working fine when he was checking.
Now I have paired TS remote to TV remote so no problem of changing channel while increasing the volume. But some time STB gets switched off when press the numbers for channel change.
And some time audio goes blank or stuttering when I change the channel

Last edited:
Currently in flowers Tv Epg is Updated as 24 News channels. Till Midnigt time 1AM.
What may be the reason for it? @asgworldindia @SarfaRaZ bro
Till Now I have No Clue about this @Nikhil3 Brother --
Many Changes are now noticeable from TS Backend Team. On Friday many STB observes blackout on LCN 2031 & 2032 which were added back in Evening. Also other Minor things also happening time to time. So exactly cannot be said what is going on but the Month December is going to be very interesting on TS.

Audio is cracking from evening on all channels. I tried all the settings but new use. Audio breaking in every 5 to 10 minutes once.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock