Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,596,385
Suddenly my Tata Sky connection which has Aaj Tak included made it unsubscribed. I have no idea what's wrong. If i try to add it through portal, on final package submission page Aaj Tak gets striked out because it is already included in my package through Tata Sky Sky curated pack.

Strange issue. Any help will be appreciated.
Change to a package which don't have aajtak
Then again change to current pack

Suddenly my Tata Sky connection which has Aaj Tak included made it unsubscribed. I have no idea what's wrong. If i try to add it through portal, on final package submission page Aaj Tak gets striked out because it is already included in my package through Tata Sky Sky curated pack.

Plz call the missed call number to refresh, Bro. 90405 90405. STB on mode.

I think both @IndiaN Brother & @ramesh sky Anna suggested right -
Change to a package which don't have aajtak
Then again change to current pack
Plz call the missed call number to refresh, Bro. 90405 90405. STB on mode.
Apart from this the Same Issues faced by My Neighbour long back in August regarding the English News Channel "Wion".
What I have done is :-
•Unsubscribed the whole 'TS Curated Pack' and remain with only 'FTA Basic+Complimentary Pack' for just 1/2 hour to 1 hour.
•Add or Subscribe the desired "TS Curated Pack" once more and 'Refresh' the STB.
It helped My Neighbour instantly.

Hope it will Work for You as Well.

Just call soft refresh not heavy refresh on 8089280892. Strangely this think works

Best way is to deselect all your current packs, select all channels that you watch, then click on optimise, this will not only give you more channels but will also reduce the cost.

Why TS not reduced the price of Star suvarna (Rs.9), Star suvarna Plus (Rs.1) Star sports 2 (Rs.5), Star Sports 3 (Rs.1) and Star Sports First (Rs. 0.1). Airtel has reduced the prices of these channels, but TS charging at old prices.

Why TS not reduced the price of Star suvarna (Rs.9), Star suvarna Plus (Rs.1) Star sports 2 (Rs.5), Star Sports 3 (Rs.1) and Star Sports First (Rs. 0.1). Airtel has reduced the prices of these channels, but TS charging at old prices.
:no2: Ts also reduced all the Promotional channels prices . Don't go with EPG they clearly said in website that due to festive Promotional Offer they'll not update the EPG in STB . You can get all details on Ts website .

Tata Sky is making me miss cable. LCN arrangement of Hindi, Bengali and Assamese news channels is so illogical. Entertainment and Service channels are in between news channels.

:no2: Ts also reduced all the Promotional channels prices . Don't go with EPG they clearly said in website that due to festive Promotional Offer they'll not update the EPG in STB . You can get all details on Ts website .
They r charging Rs.5.90 for Star Suvarna Plus channel bro.

SvWpHKS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock