Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,595,295
Don't recharge for the greed of cashback. They don't offer a special link or code. To obtain the cashback you will have to fight with several customer care executives. It's not worth it.

Today I recharged my TS using Google Pay.
The transaction got successful (showing money deposited in recipient's account) but the amount did not reflect in my TS account.

Contacted CC they said they have no record of this transaction of mine. I also gave them the transaction ID but even then they were clueless.

they ended the conversation by Crediting 5 day amount in my account saying that they can not do anything else & advised me to wait for 48 hrs.

New recharge offer on PayZapp, Offer is valid from 1st Feb, 2020 to 10th Feb, 2020.

aPIiuh1.jpg

Tata sky will have to change the lcn of tata sky theatre HD and tata sky theatre if they gonna add Star Gold 2 HD

Tata Sky has to change placement of all its service channel. When we browse through a genre. First thing to pop up are their service channels and pay per views which is just unprofessional. We buy dish to enjoy tv channels not pay per view services. In the age of OTT. This is just not customer friendly.

Zee sucks. If &xplor HD doesn't have proper reach. Why don't they air same library on existing 7 movie channels? What's the point of cine me cinema campaign? If Zee Cinema HD keeping on air recycled bollywood movies of the past mixed with some random new movies. Atleast Max HD got some latest dubbed content. They are airing same movies every single week. Hopefully, channel shuts down soon.

Ur 1st pt is correct. &Xplor needs to have proper distribution or best would have been if they would have continued airing offbeat stuff on &pictures HD or revamped it to &Xplor whereby it would have presence all over. Launching &Xplor separately required operators to renew RIO which many won't do bcoz of limited appeal channel has. Regarding Z Cinema HD it is serving bollywood audience quite well, infact i had put forward request to their channel head for making it bollywood driven channel after it became simulcast of SD feed starting Jan 2019, i had cited that TRAI has allowed clubbing both feeds in 1 bouquet if content is different and thankfully it yielded positive outcome. What is needed is Z Bollywood HD and have retro , 90s stuff there while Z Cinema HD can cater to latest post 2005 content

Ur 1st pt is correct. &Xplor needs to have proper distribution or best would have been if they would have continued airing offbeat stuff on &pictures HD or revamped it to &Xplor whereby it would have presence all over. Launching &Xplor separately required operators to renew RIO which many won't do bcoz of limited appeal channel has. Regarding Z Cinema HD it is serving bollywood audience quite well, infact i had put forward request to their channel head for making it bollywood driven channel after it became simulcast of SD feed starting Jan 2019, i had cited that TRAI has allowed clubbing both feeds in 1 bouquet if content is different and thankfully it yielded positive outcome. What is needed is Z Bollywood HD and have retro , 90s stuff there while Z Cinema HD can cater to latest post 2005 content
Zee Cinema HD variant same crap every week.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock