Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,595,295
Hi, Is it necessary to submit remote also while upgrading from SD to HD box, actually I forgot my sd box remote at old home, and the technician is coming tomorrow to nee home for relocation and upgrade... I don't have remote at the time he visits new home

Big B Special added on TS Music service.

1bKMqjE.jpg

4Qnmdbd.jpg

We get free HDMI cable with new HD connection.
Actually, I played some Full HD Videos and Pq was Good, also For with SD Box PQ was Good, Today I upgraded to HD Box, Mom is saying that PQ is average for HD Channels too...
I don't know is the PQ really Average? Bcos last time when I went home two days back, I was pretty satisfied with SD channels quality, How can HD Channels Quality look average?

Actually, I played some Full HD Videos and Pq was Good, also For with SD Box PQ was Good, Today I upgraded to HD Box, Mom is saying that PQ is average for HD Channels too...
I don't know is the PQ really Average? Bcos last time when I went home two days back, I was pretty satisfied with SD channels quality, How can HD Channels Quality look average?
Reinsert HDMI cable & then check.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock