Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,165
Zee Picchar coming soon in Tata Sky
di2YHQx.jpg
When we expecting channel for zee picchar

After airtel - dish d2h deal fell off Zee chs r getting added late on airtel, Tata Sky again becoming frontrunner for launching Zee Network chs... I think And Xplor will hop on soon. Also dish d2h suddenly becoming active in bringing onboard zee chs. Airtel might have not signed new RIO hence that might be also b reason for delay, still waiting for software update and pending indiacast chs too

Tata sky has back log of good channels being added. It's adding FTA nws channel but not & xplor HD, fyi18 HD, ID HD, Star Gold 2 HD

There is a different next recharge due date showing on my stb. The one on the mytatasky portal is the actual date, but the one showing on my stb is different.

I asked CC to refresh the stb and it showed the correct date for a while, but now again it shows a different date.

Issue is for all my stb primary and multi TV.

Anyone faces same issue ??? And how to fix this issue

There is a different next recharge due date showing on my stb. The one on the mytatasky portal is the actual date, but the one showing on my stb is different.

I asked CC to refresh the stb and it showed the correct date for a while, but now again it shows a different date.

Issue is for all my stb primary and multi TV.

Anyone faces same issue ??? And how to fix this issue
The same happened with me too and it has happened after tata sky implemented NTO 2.0 so the actual date which is showing you on my portal is the real one and go by that date not the one shown on epg

Last edited:
Both Tata Sky websites are down from 1 am. Tatasky.com and mytatasky.com are giving 502 bad gateway error. App is also not working.

I added a few channels via app, but it's not showing in the portal. Channels are added on stb but not reflecting on app and portal.

I get this error when I try to add/ remove any channels

Sorry! Your order could not be processed, as your previous order hasn't been processed yet.

Anyone knows how long will it take to fix this issue?

I added a few channels via app, but it's not showing in the portal. Channels are added on stb but not reflecting on app and portal.

I get this error when I try to add/ remove any channels

Sorry! Your order could not be processed, as your previous order hasn't been processed yet.

Anyone knows how long will it take to fix this issue?
Instantly. Call and ask them to cancel your previous order.

Back
Top Bottom