Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,594,334
Our Tata Sky remote got busted recently. Half of the buttons weren't working. It was still under warranty. So I raised a complaint through chat yesterday evening. Today morning a technician came and replaced the remote with a new one. The whole process went smoothly. The new remote looks same, but it has a matte finish. Unlike the old one which was smooth. I prefer the new one. The grip is better. The previous one probably stopped working because of dropping it multiple times. 😅

Our Tata Sky remote got busted recently. Half of the buttons weren't working. It was still under warranty. So I raised a complaint through chat yesterday evening. Today morning a technician came and replaced the remote with a new one. The whole process went smoothly. The new remote looks same, but it has a matte finish. Unlike the old one which was smooth. I prefer the new one. The grip is better. The previous one probably stopped working because of dropping it multiple times. 😅
Did they charge for technician's visit?

New update available.
U89Pow5.jpg

I'm rather surprised and bit amazed to find that Sun Direct charges only₹ 59/- as NCF as against₹153.40 we pay for the same number of channels
Why the anamoli????

Hey Guys

one help need

&flix HD is not available onTata sky mobile app but when you serch it on mobile app you will get that Remote record.... so can we watch it on mobile app...?

Hey Guys

one help need

&flix HD is not available onTata sky mobile app but when you serch it on mobile app you will get that Remote record.... so can we watch it on mobile app...?

No, that option will work only with HD+ boxes

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock