Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,520
  • Views: Views 2,608,557
Apart from "FoodXp" other Big Channels like Colors Cineplex Bollywood / Colors Cineplex Superhits are also pending to get Add as of now but will receive a Good Position once the New RIO is duly Agreemented.

Not only Pay Channels but Some "Free" Channels like "Shemaroo Umang" / "GoldMines Bollywood" / "Goldmines Bhojpuri" are also in Waiting List of Tata Play once they Agree to Pay the Duly Carriage Fee.

So Upcoming 30 Days may be Really some Exiting Ones,,,,,,,,
Tata Play (other DTH platform also) possess a very Healthy & Good Relationship with Shemaroo. As per Observation from past Decade over Tata Play it can be assumed that "Shemaroo Umang" & Other Future Offerings from Shemaroo Media will definitely get on board after Agreement is Signed.
"GoldMines" Also on same boat. Hence "GM Bollywood" & "GM Bhojpuri" also Coming Soon.
Chances will always remain as Open Offerings from Broadcaster as well as Tata Play. In past "Colors Bangla Cinema" added on the platform after more than One Year of Official Launch.
So the Chances for addition of "CCB" & "CCS" are still ON and it's upto Distribution Team of Viacom (i.e IndiaCast) to show more aggressiveness in this matter

In future, please clearly add notes to your posts that you are speculating when you have no credible source to confirm your claims.

We generally ask for this to make sure that the content shared on the forum abide by our guidelines. The readers shouldn't get confused whether you are speculating or claiming a confirmed news.

On the above quoted posts, you have made 'claims' but you can't provide 'proofs' for the same so they are ultimately speculations till they happen. The posts should not be twisted and turned like they are confirmed. Hope you got it.

Tata Play (other DTH platform also) possess a very Healthy & Good Relationship with Shemaroo. As per Observation from past Decade over Tata Play it can be assumed that "Shemaroo Umang" & Other Future Offerings from Shemaroo Media will definitely get on board after Agreement is Signed.
"GoldMines" Also on same boat. Hence "GM Bollywood" & "GM Bhojpuri" also Coming Soon.

Chances will always remain as Open Offerings from Broadcaster as well as Tata Play. In past "Colors Bangla Cinema" added on the platform after more than One Year of Official Launch.
So the Chances for addition of "CCB" & "CCS" are still ON and it's upto Distribution Team of Viacom (i.e IndiaCast) to show more aggressiveness in this matter.

Mostly Agreed with Your point of View Buddy.
But some doubts are still in mind.
1) Why Tata Play is not ready or/ Decided not to add these Big Broadcasters Channels ? Is that of Real Space Crunch Issues or other Hidden Factors ?
2) Its not the matter that Tata Play have some Rift and Disgrace with Viacom or Discovery or even ZEEL. Then it's a mystery to behave strange with ID HD / &Xplor HD which are due to get Add on the platform from very long time.

We don't have any Clue of any New RIO has been Signed or not by Tata Play to accommodate pending Channels or/ the TP Management is just Awaiting to get possession of GSat 24 from end of this Month and then the Addition of Bunch of Channels will be onboard. As many channels are launching in upcoming Days from all Big Broadcasters.

But Definitely something is Cooking inside Tata Play's kitchen which will be catered in Upcoming Months,,,,,,,,,,,,

Well, the only 3 reasons for above chs not getting added on Tata Play platform could b these

- Not able to reach amicable agreement for carriage fee

- keeping competitor channels of star/disney out of Tata Play platform. Seen that happening with Movies Now, Zee Classic, Mastiii etc. in the past

- Inability to accomodate chs at current empty LCN as it would interfere with ongoing RIO agreement with other broadcasters as LCN positioning and placement cannot b changed within this period. Though i feel this may not b the reason as Tata Play had recently realigned LCN of all chs and at the earlier time of RIO renewal they could have easily added new channels (Investigation Discovery HD, And Xplor HD). Also Colors Cineplex Bollywood and Rishtey Cineplex (CCS) r anyways not part of current NTO 1.0 RIO of viacom18 so Tata Play could have easily added it like airtel did without disturbing terms of RIO agreement with other broadcasters just like they added Zee Zest HD.

Airtel is awaiting LCN realignment and all pending SD and HD chs will b added thereafter as updated RIO agreement is signed

I have selected only Tamil channels as my fav channels ..But , Yesterday I noticed in my favourite Channels...Some Hindi Channels like Star Plus, Set Max, Star Jalsha which I never did as Favourite...

Is anyone facing this issue?

I have selected only Tamil channels as my fav channels ..But , Yesterday I noticed in my favourite Channels...Some Hindi Channels like Star Plus, Set Max, Star Jalsha which I never did as Favourite...

Is anyone facing this issue?

These days Tata Sky is shifting channels from one transponder to another, might b due to that favourite list got impacted

When Chezhiyan anna took tataplay
Anyway congratulations for ur new purchase @Chezhiyan bro
Its happening due to channels jumping from 1 tp to another

What's that?
titrbqU.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock