Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,524
  • Views: Views 2,587,853
Finally after Esacalate the Issue by lots of Sending Emails to Various Resources - Finally Tata Play Back End Team now Undergone a Major Shift of TP of DD Sports. Previously it was available on GSat 10 Sat and from 29th July onwards DD Sports now shifted to GSat 30 TP 24 with Very Good Signal Quality from back end which resultant a Slashing Improvement in both PQ & AQ. A Huge Quality Change in terms of BetterNess can now be noticeable at Tata Play Platform.
DD Sports on New TP
W7Enust.jpg

Previously Same Issue happened when Zee Classic faced severe Pixalation Issue for a long time. When the channel shifted to GSat 30 - it's Undergone a Major Improvement and now Zee Classic is one of the Finest SD Movie Channel at Tata Play Platform.

So now onwards - it will be Subscribers Delight to Watch and Enjoy DD Sports (whether its 1.0 or 2.0) with Excellent Video and Audio Quality.

buddy signal quality or strength does not affect picture or audio quality in digital transmission, it just helps in getting less rain fade during rain or bad weather. DD Sports Picture Quality has improved bcoz Tata Play is now beaming the channel with minimal compression.... As earlier transponder was quite full hence they shifted it to new transponder in order to make this change

Poor customer care service of Tata Play.
I have been using Tata Play (Sky) since the time it was launched. Apart from this, I have never used any other DTH service. I have never had any problem with the customer care service of Tata Play. Even when I was relocating my connection I did not face any problem. But this time I had to face the problem and that too for a long time. I faced a lot of difficulty in reactivating my Tata Play+ HD Recording Box secondary connection. Customer care registered my complaint but they did not resolve it for more than 7 days. I used to talk to the senior customer care officer everyday for half an hour or so, but still I didn't get any solution from them. They kept assuring me everyday that my complaint would be resolved within 24 hours or 48 hours, but it didn't happen for 7 days. In every conversation, senior customer care officer used to arrange a call back so that my problem could be solved, but I never got any call from Tata Play. I also told about this problem to the Tata Play technician who installed and relocated the connection at my house, but he too was unable to solve this problem. Then I visited the website of Tata Play. Then I came to know that an email can be sent to the nodal officer. I sent the problem to Nodal Officer by writing in the email and he solved my problem in 2 hours. If you are facing any problem regarding Tata Play then you can also contact to nodal officer via email.
[[email protected]]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock