Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,702
  • Views Views: Views 2,690,723
Meanwhile airtel launched 3 boxes already and A11 in the pipeline while binge+ still stuck with 3+ years old model and with A9 😅
But there are some features of Binge plus which makes it unique like catch up tv ,cloud recording ...

But there are some features of Binge plus which makes it unique like catch up tv ,cloud recording ...
But bro still the homepage cannot be customised 😢
And in the remote though buttons are big they have removed many useful buttons! One thing they should implement is fav button.. considering it is a Android box I don't think it is harder for the engineer to map fav key with LCN 900 ( actually I tried tataplay hd remote with binge+ box, all functionality are working except the fav button and the color buttons, color buttons can be ignored but fav is must especially for elders!)

But bro still the homepage cannot be customised 😢
And in the remote though buttons are big they have removed many useful buttons! One thing they should implement is fav button.. considering it is a Android box I don't think it is harder for the engineer to map fav key with LCN 900 ( actually I tried tataplay hd remote with binge+ box, all functionality are working except the fav button and the color buttons, color buttons can be ignored but fav is must especially for elders!)
Airtel Launched 3 boxes still didn’t implemented fav lcn system maybe that’s the reason tataplay not releasing boxes in hurry for just name sake and for android versions only android version upgrade doesn’t change anything both companies need to develop software before that they need launch boxes with quality hardware

I know with this pricing they can’t launch boxes with best hardware i still prefer good box with pricing range 4-6k if companies want they launch this high end box as pro variant for the base models

Last edited:
Airtel Launched 3 boxes still didn’t implemented fav lcn system maybe that’s the reason tataplay not releasing boxes in hurry for just name sake and for android versions only android version upgrade doesn’t change anything both companies need to develop software before that they need launch boxes with quality hardware
Bro airtel has no fav system and no dedicated lcn while tataplay has dedicated lcns for fav channels..only thing missing is fav key! If you are saying in 3+ years they could not develop software then I guess their software team is not robust..from users perspective, if you are offering Android boxes you should have the capability/capacity to provide proper software upgrades too!

Bro airtel has no fav system and no dedicated lcn while tataplay has dedicated lcns for fav channels..only thing missing is fav key! If you are saying in 3+ years they could not develop software then I guess their software team is not robust..from users perspective, if you are offering Android boxes you should have the capability/capacity to provide proper software upgrades too!
No i am not saying they can’t develop even i want this feature as it is a basic feature …simply ,they have other priorities than this.

I hope if they have any plans to launch new box they also need to launch new remote and add this button make the remote more good..

The problem is we people don’t know whether they going to launch new box or not and even if they launch new box is it going to have better hardware or else some useless new boxes like airtel
And we don’t know actually this hybrid boxes are selling as tataplay or airtel excepted and maybe people either cutting the cord or staying with dth maybe this hybrid model not working as they excepted we don’t know that

Update - A Gujarati News Channel "PRAVEG" Channel Launching on Tata Play This Week LCN @1736 . It was actually scheduled to be added on 21st July But due to Technical issues it'll be added on this week by Friday.
bro but goldmine bollwywood additional channel not add why

Back
Top Bottom