Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,541
  • Views: Views 2,625,562
Update - Tata Play Launching New STB of Binge+IPTV By March End. Today Last Training Day Happening at Puri for all Odisha Technician. I'll try to get the event images if possible by evening 👍screen
Screen short & its 4k updation version setup box ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Update - Tata Play Launching New STB of Binge+IPTV By March End. Today Last Training Day Happening at Puri for all Odisha Technician. I'll try to get the event images if possible by evening 👍
I hope they will manufacture good box this time unlike instead of copying binge box hardware and software
And also @SarfaRaZ bro , pass this feedback to them if possible

I hope they will manufacture good box this time unlike instead of copying binge box hardware and software
And also @SarfaRaZ bro , pass this feedback to them if possible
Bro if training is already done that means box is already manufactured... Now no use of feedback 😅

Personally I don't expect quality hardware or software from tataplay ..existing hd boxes and binge+ software says the same.. actually their software team is not robust like airtel

Bro if training is already done that means box is already manufactured... Now no use of feedback 😅

Personally I don't expect quality hardware or software from tataplay ..existing hd boxes and binge+ software says the same.. actually their software team is not robust like airtel
That last word airtel😂 changes the hole meaning of sentence anyday tataplay software team is way better than airtel dth

But I hope this time they will use good hardware
And also launch app along with box which is easy to reach customer base than with the box

Tata Play HD software updated to v403. No major changes were found.

0ti2wx4.jpg

Only one new feature has been added. There is a tick symbol added next to the channel name in the guide menu that tells us which channels we have subscribed to.

csxwJYn.jpg

Lq0E6US.jpg

Reactivated my tata play connection yesterday and noticed that now they r airing teleshopping ads on their promo / home channels which are available in between regular channels across various genres. Till now they only aired naaptol ads that too on main home channel 100 but now they r implementing telshopping ads strategy similar to Airtel Digital TV which is a great step as it helps generate additional revenue stream without passing on price/expense increase burden on to customers..... I have been stating this since long that Tata Play should also start doing this as it is beneficial for company as well as its customers

Zoom channel has audio and video sync issue by several seconds, anyone else facing issue?

Start gold 2 HD,MTV Beats HD , colours Cineplex HD, star plus HD, Star Bharat HD,MTV HD+,Star Pravah Pictures HD,SONY MAX HD,Star Pravah HD,&TV HD,Colors HD,Colors Marathi HD,Star Pravah HD all channel has audio problem faced every day why this problem tata play

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock