Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,190
Dead lizards on food. Tata Play have some decency. Why showing nauseating stuff early morning on home channel? Saw this yesterday and am still feeling sick. Have guidelines for Naaptol. They have doing this since years
So this is not avoidable? Every time you open TV that home channel will come with those disgusting contents?

It's not always same content. This happens when Naaptol takes over the home channel.
Okay. Could we select a home channel of our choice though? What you said is unthinkable. My old parents watch TV, if they see such content or even a glimpse of it it would be serious. Need to consider my decision of moving to TS on the basis of this

Okay. Could we select a home channel of our choice though? What you said is unthinkable. My old parents watch TV, if they see such content or even a glimpse of it it would be serious. Need to consider my decision of moving to TS on the basis of this
You can't change home channel. It's upto you. I recommend changing as I personally felt like throwing up throughout the day yesterday.

You can't change home channel. It's upto you. I recommend changing as I personally felt like throwing up throughout the day yesterday.
Next time record it or take pictures with and without EPG time stamps. We might be able to file complaint and prevent such things from reoccurring.

Hornbill TV is a Nagamese + English (Nagaland) news Channel. It's not an Assamese channel.

Wow Tata Play No. 1 DTH but We Airtel Users already viewing this channels in Airtel.

Anyways Gemini Music HD arriving in Tata Play, Let's party begins...

a8W2kUl.gif

Back
Top Bottom