Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,540
  • Views: Views 2,606,108
ABZY Movies rebranding as 'All Time Movies'. They will continue BFLIX channel along with the new channel.
I think no . ABZY movies already won MPEG 4 slot in DD FD n available on different LCN. whereas Dhinchakk which is available on LCN.17 is getting rebranded to All Times Movies.

I think no . ABZY movies already won MPEG 4 slot in DD FD n available on different LCN. whereas Dhinchakk which is available on LCN.17 is getting rebranded to All Times Movies.
Actually earlier ABZY Movies was planned to rebrand as Bflix Cinema, that's why I am saying.

Is it possible to register the same mobile number with two Tata Play accounts? I tried to do that from self-help chat bot, but it shows the following error.
Sorry ,this RMN is already registered with other subscriber id.
I remember reading somewhere it was possible to do that in the past. Has the policy changed now?

Last edited:
Is it possible to register the same mobile number with two Tata Play accounts? I tried to do that from self-help chat bot, but it shows the following error.

I remember reading somewhere it was possible to do that in the past. Has the policy changed now?
Now they are not allowing..in fact last week only I had to delink 2 accounts from my number for hard refresh missed call, 3 IDs were linked to my number

For me, it is there. Not sure, if it is removed for new consumers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock