Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,513
RE: General discussion about TATA SKY

Black bars is sign of channels number will change then they will add new channel but tata sky should add they r only giving benefits to south customers not for north

Suresh99 said:
Black bars is sign of channels number will change then they will add new channel but tata sky should add they r only giving benefits to south customers not for north
Agree with u n thanks fr info

So many times I send message to tata sky for to add hindi movies channels they r adding south channels

Same here but looks like TS not interested in adding Hindi movie Channels soon only day by day adding Regional channels.

Yes they not interested to add hindi movies but compared to other dth tata sky less hindi movies channels in 85% people watching hindi especially movies they should add at least 3 movies channels

Hindi is National Language of Country whole Country can understand it if not speak yet TS don't add it even after having so much space in their TP Hard to understand for me what's thinking beyond it.

Yes bro tata sky has lot of space they r adding some services channels and addiing some waste channels instead of this they should be add but I got news that we can expected only rishtey cineplex only

Justsnow22 said:
Hindi is National Language of Country whole Country can understand it if not speak yet TS don't add it even after having so much space in their TP Hard to understand for me what's thinking beyond it.

here in my college 80% of my classmates wont understand hindi well and they watch mostly telugu channls only :s

Back
Top Bottom