Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,556
RE: General discussion about TATA SKY

OK India/LTV Not Available in Tata Sky from last 2 Days. I think its going to Shut Down like Best Deal TV.

Deep.S said:
OK India/LTV Not Available in Tata Sky from last 2 Days. I think its going to Shut Down like Best Deal TV.

Its left satellite also :huh

Can I use AirTel dish and LNB for TataSky HD STB, after realigning?

mpvelu said:
Can I use AirTel dish and LNB for TataSky HD STB, after realigning?

Yes bro just aligned to Insat 4a @83*E :k

General discussion about TATA SKY

80d1961c8dd51325f6649a8302cfc421.jpg

:ohya :ohya

What you understood from the template reply that cheering dear, it is regular reply only.

Namaste All..
I would like to know within how many days will I get Tata Sky connection after booking from Tata Sky website.
And any one.. pls guide me which one to prefer to get connection- from local shop or online?

abhiman07 said:
Namaste All..
I would like to know within how many days will I get Tata Sky connection after booking from Tata Sky website.
And any one.. pls guide me which one to prefer to get connection- from local shop or online?

If you book the connection today they will install it tomorrow...:tup
First of all check the connection price in local shop , if the price is lesser than the price mentioned in Tata Sky website you can prefer local shop otherwise book through website...:k

Hello guys
..hi have buyed Tata sky HD set top box Rs1200 on eBay.in
After ordering will the engineer from Tata sky will activate my dth or will I have to call my own engineer to activate my dth ..N ha last que will I get all HD channels free for 1 month

Back
Top Bottom