Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,513
RE: General discussion about TATA SKY

16996436_1384003134972714_1742540194972736553_n.jpg

Price protection..

Price protection is over now.those who are playing less e.g..now dhamal mix was of 285 but I used to pay 270 earlier due to price protection.but today got a message that my monthly charges is Rs285 now..hell it's too expensive as compare to Dish Tv..

Tata Sky Gurus 'Words of Wisdom' ebook on how to stay positive & happy

Inspirational quotes motivates us and when they are from the best known gurus they can help us handle daily life situations positively. Tata Sky is now providing an ebook 'Words of wisdom' for free download from the tata sky gurus microsite which covers quotes from India's leading gurus. The ebook contains emotion based quotes which include love, joy, fear, anger & lonliness. The ebook will be available for a limited time, so make sure you grab your copy right away. I think this will serve as a great thought for the day manual for all to stay positive & happy. Visit Tata Sky Gurus to get your ebook Tata Sky Gurus

Today I got HD Access fees pack offer automatically in my account @99/- for 3 months.

Deep.S said:
Today I got HD Access fees pack offer automatically in my account @99/- for 3 months.

I called to cc yesterday & they called me back & given same offer & i m doing Everytime like this.

You got automatically it's shocking:skd news bro

Back
Top Bottom