• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,499
RE: General discussion about TATA SKY

Now signal restored in all channels...:tup

nanduking2 said:
Does annual ultra pack, have price protection???

Yes all long duration packs have price protection ...

Something msg was got from Tata sky mobile app about Sony BBC Earth, but when slide Whatsapp msg , this msg closed. What was that I just seen it blindly. :'(:wall:angry

Shubham Dixit said:
Hello guys I want help regarding seeing of new channels.The problem is that from previous year 2016 by march to today ,many channels are launch on the platform but i am unable to see that even the channels are on my base pack .When i tune to these channels it shows your box is not receiving signals or there is black screen on that channels .These problem is only with new channels which are launched on the platform.EXAMPLE-Travel xp,Nat geo people etc.So guys what can i do to remove this issue?

If there is any one guy on this forum which suggest me help regarding removal of this issue.

And also tell me what is the process of getting mvisa 50 percent additional cashback when recharging .Tell me what is the process?

Shubham Dixit said:
If there is any one guy on this forum which suggest me help regarding removal of this issue.

Only TS technician can solve this...

Shubham Dixit said:
And also tell me what is the process of getting mvisa 50 percent additional cashback when recharging .Tell me what is the process?

I think you are not getting strong signal from either satellite. Just do one thing go to channel Test_Insat and Test_Gsat and check your signal.

Back
Top Bottom