Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,598,643
What are the channels available in Tata sky tamil lite pack? I can't find this pack in tata sky website :unsure:. How much final price of package including GST?
10 Tamil SD channels are available in this pack.You can find this pack in the list(TS curated packs) only when you try to modify the packs.
All Sun network 7 tamil channels + Vijay ,Vijay Super ,Colors tamil are in this pack..
Final Price is Rs 46 inclusive of GST.

Last edited:
Please help me bros I want to buy Tata sky so please tell me which is latest hd stb as buying from local shop.

Can anyone complain to tatasky about star maa HD don’t have sound in watch.taasky.com from long time or can you provide me higher authority email??

Everyone join hands in bringing back Jaya TV to Tatasky.. please tweet using the hashtag #BringbackJayaTVTatasky

@Tatasky @JayaTvOfficial
#BringbackJayaTVTatasky

Thanks for letting me know this Bapun bro. I always had this thought on my mind that Tata Sky will never allow its accessories to be used for other purposes, they always adopt one tactic or other to keep devices locked onto their network. Wonder what loss would have been caused if they did not lock the dongle thru software, it is not something which would have made them lose subscriber.
Saying about my personal usage:

I would not be using a Wifi dongle on STB unless it (STB) is android based. Atleast not in Tata Sky STB which has only basic apps which are good for nothing. Wifi remote option comes handly sometimes those.

So I wanted to try on PC since my desktop wasn't having built in wifi and one fine day i tried. But as expected Tata Sky made it software locked.🤦‍♂️ They (TS) are like that from the beginning. Only their Karaoke mike works fine without any software modification and the service miserably so many people might be using the mike that way now.😁

Saying about my personal usage:

I would not be using a Wifi dongle on STB unless it (STB) is android based. Atleast not in Tata Sky STB which has only basic apps which are good for nothing. Wifi remote option comes handly sometimes those.

So I wanted to try on PC since my desktop wasn't having built in wifi and one fine day i tried. But as expected Tata Sky made it software locked.🤦‍♂️ They (TS) are like that from the beginning. Only their Karaoke mike works fine without any software modification and the service miserably so many people might be using the mike that way now.😁

Hahaha... Even i have the karaoke mike, got it at Rs. 1 as part of Jingalala Saturday Offer. Guess with mic they had no option to lock it with device.

By the way i have regularly used Wi-Fi dongle provided by Tata Sky to access and download VOD content on STB. My Tata Sky HD DVR is the old regular recorder model with 500 gb harddisk. Guess u thought that i own the new app enabled model :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock