Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,594,159
Bros i am having signal level 249 and signal quality just 2 bars filled green in starsports1 tp is it enough

Again and again Tata Sky is showing me indeed it was right decision to move from airtel.

I am just stunned with their Customer Support. This is all regarding the 3rd FREE Regional pack for new Connection.

I didn't get the 3rd FREE regional pack with my new connection. Though the technician who visited my home told me to ask for 3 regional pack while activating it, CC denied it. She told me there's only 2 packs free and there's no such thing called 3rd Free Regional pack. So i thought it was a mistake from technician side and i haven't heard none of our brother's here also talking about it. So i left it as such.

Last week @Siva bro posted his pack details and there i saw 3 free regional packs and some other member also pointed out that there's 3rd FREE regional pack with new connection. It started last friday. I chatted with CC. Asked for 3rd Regional pack. At the very first point she denied that there's nothing called 3rd FREE Regional Pack. I insisted that there's a 3rd FREE regional Pack with new connection and two my friends have availed the same. Then she put my chat on hold, and came back after sometime and accepted that there's 3 free pack. But it should be activated by dealer and such..blah..blah. I asked her to register a complaint for the same as it was a mistake on their side. (CC denied me 3rd Pack while activating. So obviously mistake is on their part) and on Saturday afternoon i got a call from CC. She told me that she can't activate it and there's no way. Then i asked for a refund of full 1 year Telugu Regional Pack. She denied that also.

Now the story goes to Nodal desk. I mailed a detailed mail telling the whole story from the beginning to Nodal Officer on Saturday night. On Sunday afternoon i got a call from Nodal Office asking me which Regional pack do i need to activate as 3rd FREE Regional pack. I asked them to add Telugu as 3rd Pack and she told me she will get in touch with back-end team and activate the pack and will call back in 10 minutes. But the pack didn't get activated nor she called. On monday evening again got a call from Nodal desk asking me to be patient and still they are working on my issue. Tuesday passed as it's a National holiday. Again yesterday evening got a call from Nodal desk, and she told me they are still working on the issue. As my connection is more than one month old, there are some technical difficulties in adding the free pack. They are in constant touch with IT Team on regarding issue. She assured me in any possible way available i will get the 3rd Pack and told me to wait till tomorrow evening. (i.e., till today evening)

About an Hour ago i got a message that Telugu Regional Pack is activated in your account. Rs.70/Month. After 2 minutes again got a message "A Credit of Rs.850.45 has been posted in your account".

There was no way to add 3rd FREE Pack as my connection is more than a month old, so they credited the whole amount for 1 year Telugu regional pack and activated the regular regional pack.

xtVj3Q3.png

Take a bow TS. Iam Impressed with the support you gives to your Customers.

@ Jithin : Really happy for the support you got. This is one of the main reasons I moved to TataSky for Airtel. (Channel addition is another prime reason). Airtel's Customer care is a nightmare, I feel cheated and frustrated whenever I used to call them for any issues. :(

Rubbish! No 6 months price protection for recent hike!? Got message to this effect. Have to pay more with immediate effect. How absurd.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock