• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 2,071

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
I hope that the same is posted by Vikram in the below thread.

http://dreamdth.com/showthread.php?tid=85306

He didn't mention it as hd but price and pack details looking same.

Yeah.. Its good for the new subscribers. Given the Quality and cost comparison, its an attractive offer.

I would have saved a thousand rupees if I had postponed my subscription by a month, my bad.. I dint see it coming. But no regrets, service PQ and AQ are awesome. A treat all the time :)

Expecting a happy first year with D2H HD :) Happy Diwali :hs

Good offers by Videocon, good share Bapun bro.

I ordered South Gold HD for a year for Rs. 5230, which comes with new 2222 box. The cost includes installation and activation too. With that cost of new box works out to Rs. 562.

One catch is you need to activate recording, which costs Rs. 199 for activation and Rs. 30 /month service charge.

is this 2222 HD box of D2h the latest one? how is the HD clarity?

I purshased a new 46" LED, looking to upgrade my SD to HD, will D2h HD be a right option or should I look at airtel, which is better in PQ/AQ ?

Zero7 said:
I ordered South Gold HD for a year for Rs. 5230, which comes with new 2222 box. The cost includes installation and activation too. With that cost of new box works out to Rs. 562.

One catch is you need to activate recording, which costs Rs. 199 for activation and Rs. 30 /month service charge.

@thilalangadi: Yes, it is the new 2222 box. However, I am yet to get the box, which has gone for software upgrade to match my NTSC TV. I will be able to comment after tomorrow, once I get it working.

After lot of search I have gone for D2h. I don't think you will regret if you go for D2h. I have been very happy with them for past 1 yr+.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock