Get HD plus @ the rate of HD

Dth Thrissur

Reaction score
Wef. 21st Nov'13 (00:00 Hrs)
Now HD+ box will be available at HD box price, (Additional Rs.200 discontinued), however customer will has a choice to book both HD or HD+ box

* HD/HD+ with 1 month north pack at rs. 2220/-
* HD/HD+ wth 1 month south pack at rs.2000/-

They're giving importance to HD boxes with no intentions to add HD channels like there competitors... Interesting news anyways
. No offense
:)

Agreed... just reducing the price of box wont get them anywhere.

DishTV, now D2H, and strongly chased by TataSKy, are increasing their HD count, whereas airtel is just an onlooker.

They are now almost 10HD channels behind the mkt leaders in HD, dish and now d2h. :s

Bro, Imagine Airtel selling HD boxes and customers get to watch tons of SD channels.. Lol.
then customers say why we have opted of HD box when services we get is SD the most..

Enjoying SD services on HD STB's. Customers must demand Airtel we ready to pay more money then HD and HD+ boxes pls. we don't want to sound stupid to others taking HD boxes with the least HD channels...

Imagine what am gonna say I got HD DVR.. :p

First ever I asked and mailed Airtel Cc to provide me a cashback and downgrade offer from HD DVR to SD only.., you cant imagine they said no downgrade offers as of now we will let you know if they are available through relevant media.. :p

I think ADTV is getting HD & HD+ STBs at the same cost.
Whats the difference between HD & HD+ ? I think they are just enabling USB so its better to provide at same price like Dishtv...

NinadG said:
I think ADTV is getting HD & HD+ STBs at the same cost.
Whats the difference between HD & HD+ ? I think they are just enabling USB so its better to provide at same price like Dishtv...
Brother,
The difference between HD & HD PLUS is just a recording remote worth rs.400/-
Now airtel have recording remote with the same rate of SD remote, they will officially announce it soon(expect in nov end), As per source it's cheap quality remote and cust price is Rs.220+ visiting charge(i am not sure).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock