Getting Message as "Your vc no is deactivated"

• Thread starter Thread starter SATFAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 16
  • Views Views: Views 16,734

SATFAN

Reaction score
When i switched on my stb getting message is " Your vc no is deactivated" .But in dish tv webpage for my account shows status as active customer and next recharge due is 08-2015.
This is coming for past two days and unable to call cc also.
Please help.

Bro,
I tried that also several times y'day but issue not got solved.
Default channel came (sirasa channel since i set srilankan TP in set top box.) for 2 seconds and again same error message.

So you need to follow troubleshoot long press fav button for 15 seconds then wait for 30 MINUTES your channel works

Switch off the set top box from the main power supply and then remove the vc card then insert and switch on. Hopefull will start to works.

Simply solved Srilanka trasponder home frequency delete and add dishtv defult home frequency add (12688)and sent masseage DISHTV REFRESH and send 57575 on your rg mobile but first change home frequency.

Other step only forced software upgrade click and automatic add dishtv home frequency ,and secound step only refresh sms send.

Dear Friends,
Thanks for the
update.
But y'day evening i tried the steps
1). after removal of vc card ,switched off and switched on stb also Iam getting same message as VC is deactivated.
2).Pressing Fav button for few seconds after switching on STB.

3)Iam unable to change tp since the only button works after switching on is blue button which shows transponder signal and all green for me with 57-60%.

Suggestions if anything there please post.

Guys,
My VC no. is now got activated after calling cc number 0120-2550000.
(No one picked call cc number - 044 6001 3474..Keep on ringing y'day evening.)
They replied its technical problem from their side.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Mod: Please close this thread.

Same problem for me was happened 2months before. I was changed my home tp to dish tv home tp. After a week, i got success msg from dish tv cc.

I request to all dish tv subscribers, before recharge first change your home tp to 12688.

Back
Top Bottom