Discussion Getting Text message from Dream DTH after videocon D2h Recharge

• Thread starter chandu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 10,714
Try to "rebuild index data" from contact settings and see if it helps. However it's a known bug with miui.

Last edited:
This problem i also faced and i have Xiaomi phone too. Airtel message says as Air India. Now think how Airtel and Air India are related? Same way Dream DTH and Videocon D2h are not related.

I don't think its related to our forum.

DccfXOx.jpg

Guys, this is a problem with miui browser. Switch to Google Chrome or Microsoft edge

I'm also getting from long time, May be its because we browse ddf so much :lol:
V970X5J.jpg

These things happens when you depend on general community(crowdsourcing) for identification. MIUI uses that feature. So any miui user can report that any user id to any name and if by any chance it gets max vote then that ID is taken as official. Same things happens with true caller where many times we get wrong names on caller id.

Scammer use it to loot people, they name these IDs as official bank id then call you, your phone will show bank name in caller id and in SMS id and so people blindly believe the caller and give away OTP and lost money from his bank a/c.

Ref : Truecaller is now fraudsters’ weapon

Last edited:
Guyz...I have doubt....Is Dreamdth connected to d2h?
Because, kindly see the sender of my message.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock