Good News for our Muslim Brothers & Sisters

its an utter old news.....

infact this channel was added in all roi and south packs three years ago...

but i dont know why you are doing like this

jay kumar said:
its an utter old news.....

infact this channel was added in all roi and south packs three years ago...

but i dont know why you are doing like this

No this channel was not available on ROI Value Pack , Indi Pack previously. Website updated today itself. Even yesterday it was not there on website. I also received a message in my mobile. I have no intention of spreading fake news. :tup

Bishnu15 said:
No this channel was not available on ROI Value Pack , Indi Pack previously. Website updated today itself. Even yesterday it was not there on website. I also received a message in my mobile. I have no intention of spreading fake news. :tup
:no:no:no Iam seeing that channel in Sun Direct Website Previously also:eek:hya

To proove your Post U r Saying The website is updated today:s:wall

yesterday u said that sun direct website is worst maintained website and also u listed some of the channels not available in website...:D:D:D

Bishnu15 said:

Bishnu bro please provide the message ss

In spite of being a senior member of this forum tired of giving proofs. I am unable to prove my credibility here. :( But as Vicky bro requested I shall definitely post SS tonight.

Bishnu15 said:
In spite of being a senior member of this forum tired of giving proofs. I am unable to prove my credibility here. :( But as Vicky bro requested I shall definitely post SS tonight.

bishnu bro i am giving my full support to u... I trust your info... I dnt need any proof and also many of ur news became true without proof ex:skix removal... So i trust u bro dont worry :tup ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock