Good News Got Promotion as Assistant manager in my office

Hai Bros

Yes happy to convey today I promoted as Assistant Manager in my office .. It's a big achievement for me within 15 months of joining πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘

DDF backbone of my job as well as promotion without you Bros I can't achieve this position πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™

Thanks to @Bapun Raz @Vikram Bros & All the team members who all are guide & support till this minute thanks a lot Bros πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks to all Bros who all are support till this minute thanks a lot Bros πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

Special Mention

@Vicky Thambi , @amarnathkvk Thambi , @thisisjagan Thambi , @Ashok L bro , Darling , @Sagar bro , @ramesh sky Anna , @M.J.Sadiq Anna , @Abhi , @Bishnu15 dada , @Gssran bhaiya , @mmadhankumar Anna , @Optimus_Prime Bhai and all the lovable Bros πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘

List is so so big one so sorry not mentioning other Bros names πŸ™πŸ™ Edited..

Regards

Congratulations Bhai ! Good to see ur hard work being noticed and rewarded by employers. Wish u all the best, keep up the efforts and there will surely be many more milestones to celebrate ahead.

We r always there to support or guide u. Feels great that u shared the news with all of us and made us part of this lovely moment :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock