Not open for further replies.
Harry.S said:
Kindly send sms HR to 54325 from RMN number:tup

I sent HR SMS

BUT still not activate
What can I do

wow_bro said:
please help me to get Punjabi tadka top up

it was activated in my vc but after 1 day Airtel charged me 39/- so it is not free top up my dear.So there is no type of trick my dear

Here is the proof

How to activate it online...?
Cannot find its topup name..

This wasn't free,they were deducting Amount on dbr basis,my dbr is 21.5 and they deducted 23.5 I think from my account next day

Called CC to deactivate it,thet said lock in period is one month,then mailed to Airtel CC and they removed it

kumarvishwas said:
This wasn't free,they were deducting Amount on dbr basis,my dbr is 21.5 and they deducted 23.5 I think from my account next day

Called CC to deactivate it,thet said lock in period is one month,then mailed to Airtel CC and they removed it

Harry ne sabko ullu bana dala... vai thread v close karwa do.. koi dusra is ka na swikar ho jaye..

Optimus_Prime said:
Harry ne sabko ullu bana dala... vai thread v close karwa do.. koi dusra is ka na swikar ho jaye..

Thread should be deleted :wall .. So only others wont activate and wont loss their money :s:(:dodgy ..

Sai Jai said:
Thread should be deleted :wall .. So only others wont activate and wont loss their money :s:(:dodgy ..

I also told the same...but in different language!

Optimus_Prime said:
I also told the same...but in different language!

oh :) .. i dont know that languge :shy .. The only words i understood in ur post Harry , thread , close :lol:D:tup:) ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom