Got this Amazing offer from DishTV Non Stop Ent. for just 1149 for 3 Years

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 164
  • Views: Views 66,304
Is it possible to recharge 1149 through paytm or freecharge and get this offer. I doubt if it gets add to my current balance..

VzoTra said:
Is it possible to recharge 1149 through paytm or freecharge and get this offer. I doubt if it gets add to my current balance..

I think, yes.. possible.. Better recharge through dish tv app or dish tv official website..

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so I recharged with 1149. Now dish tv guys saying after my recharge amount/pack expires in June then only my 1149 pack will be activated. Is this true? Anyone faced such thing?

VzoTra said:
Ok so I recharged with 1149. Now dish tv guys saying after my recharge amount/pack expires in June then only my 1149 pack will be activated. Is this true? Anyone faced such thing?

Went through the thread and saw similar issue. Called CC and asked for refund. They obliged with non-stop activation instantly.

VzoTra said:
Went through the thread and saw similar issue. Called CC and asked for refund. They obliged with non-stop activation instantly.

Really??? did they activated it now???

balugudidiot said:
Really??? did they activated it now???

Yep. I actually had few calls, tweets and then I recharged. So I told them about what was told and as such I won't accept this and refund me. Guy on phone put me on hold and activated non-stop pack. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock