Government of India bans online betting advertisements across all platforms

Ok guys stop it we have thread to discuss this.

True. Actors or well known people should b lot more responsible while endorsing products as they r followed by huge people and it is important that they pass on right message or try to propagate good things. I felt most disappointed seeing Akshay Kumar in such surrogate ads bcoz he has always had a fitness and disciplined person image , if i see him indirectly promoting unhealthy things (cigarette, pan masala, alcohol) then it does not feel right. Even Tiger Shroff who is fitness freak and has huge following among kids does surrogate ads for an alcohol brand which is even hurtful. Hrithik Roshan too is doing surrogate ads for a pan masala brand and again it goes against his image. Even Kartik Aryan, Jacqueline Fernandes, Ranveer Singh, Kriti Kharbanda, Siddharth Malhotra, Amitabh Bschchan r doing/have done such surrogate ads

In this regard i really applaud and appreciate actors like Aamir Khan, John Abraham, Shahid Kapur and cricketers like Sachin Tendulkar and some others who have always refrained from doing such ads though they got offers for same with big money promised (based on what i have read online in various articles)

By the way buddy how did u not come to know that Yaari song was indirectly surrogate advertising for an alcohol brand as brand name clearly was visible in ad/song?
That's what I truly understood what surrogate marketing was.

Which all advertisements (brands) will be affected?

Will Fantasy team advertisements get affected also?

They'll sell in name of sports news and score website like liquor company do with Soda, and Tabacco with Elaichi, etc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock